HOLD: Used Custom Icon Flight 17.5" Monoflap Dressage Saddle
ON HOLD - This saddle is currently out on trial.
This saddle is in fairly good condition with signs of wear such as areas of worn stitching on the skirt, and missing stitching on both flaps (please see pictures). The saddle features a monoflap design, two long billets (front point and back V), buffalo leather, gray welt and stitch, and fixed thigh blocks. The panels are 100% wool flocked.
- All over soft, supple combination of buffalo & buffalo premium full grain leathers give an instant broken-in feeling, standard with silver stitching
- Features mono flap design with deep generous seat for close contact
- The deep seat allows you the freedom, support and control you need without restriction
- Narrow twist is appealing to a variety of body shapes
- Anatomically correct wood spring tree with open pommel is excellent for average to high withered horses
- External knee rolls gently guide your legs with comfort, control and perfect balance, which gives you the best communication between you and your horse
- 100% natural imported wool flocked panels"
All measurements provided have either been taken directly from saddle stamps, or are approximate measurements taken by Skylands Saddlery staff. This information is provided as a courtesy to our customers, and is not a guarantee of size or fit as each individual saddle differs from the next (including those of the same brand and model).
All used saddles are sold as is. Although we thoroughly inspect all used saddles in our consignment program, we recommend having any used saddle evaluated for fit and condition during your trial period. We do not warranty the condition of any used saddle. Used saddles purchased from Skylands Saddlery do not come with any warranties, either express or implied. A copy of our complete Saddle Trial Policy will be enclosed with the saddle. You may also review it here prior to taking a saddle on trial.